Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mixed efforts

Mixed efforts...indeed

There is a few motley pieces on the work table right now. Whenever one gets beredd with one of them one can always switch over to other. This keeps the interest up, but is not very effcient I assume. However inspired by the efforts of the Shiloh game I decided to finish a piece that been on the worktable for quite some time. It is a unit of Confederate infantry. The unit carries the earlier version of the confederate flag. The flag was bought from warflag and the mintures are from a manufacturer named Renegade. If I am not mistaken Renegade no longer exist. The figures they made were nice though, a bit oversized but good non the less.


Otherwise the Scanian war project continues. I am now working on a Swedish regiment known as The Värmland-Närke regiment. I will report more about this unit later on....


8 comments:

  1. Excellent work! Those rebels really have that campaign look to them. Oh and btw. Renegade are back in business again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the Rebs, I tried to make them look rather shabby. Renegade back!? Guess that is good news. I do like those minatures.

      Delete
  2. Lovely work. I'm trying to focus on one project at a time this year, as I've found that I never really get anything completed. So far, so good. Hope ot works for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rebels look great, just the right mix of grey and butternut! Really like the copper etched plants you've added to the bases as well, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking Reb's! And, yes, Renegade are back up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super looking Rebs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice indeed Jesper! A nice rugged look on the rebels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank's Gentlemen! There will be more ACW. I need more Union Infantry. I will also start working on some more terrain. If someone has a good idea how to create cornfields I am all ears.

    ReplyDelete